Install the Plugin
When you purchase one of the Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode PRO plans, you should receive an email that holds all the important information about your purchase.
After that, you should go to dashboard.comingsoonwp.com where you will be able to create your account.
The PRO version of the plugin can be installed via two different methods.
Upgrade from the free version
If you already have Minimal Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode (the free version of the plugin) installed, you can quickly upgrade it:
- Navigate to Settings -> Maintenance Mode -> PRO
- On the settings page, scroll all the way down and find the “Activate Your PRO License” field
- Copy and paste your license key here
- Click the “Save and Validate License Key” button
- The page will refresh -> scroll down again and you should see that your license key is active
- Click “Finish the upgrade process – update Coming Soon files to PRO” button
- Wait for the platform to download and install new files
Install the PRO version manually
If you haven’t used the free version of the plugin and you want to start fresh with Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode PRO, you can install the plugin manually:
- Go to https://dashboard.comingsoonwp.com/ and download the latest version of the plugin by clicking the "Download Plugin" button from the main menu
- Open your WordPress admin and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Click “Choose File” and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install and activate the plugin
- Navigate to Settings -> Coming Soon PRO
- Activate your plugin