Zapier is a popular service that allows you to connect to more than 1,000 applications. With that in mind, anything’s possible.
So, if you would like to connect Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode to the Zapier so you can forward the information to another app, you can easily do it. You just need to connect Zapier to the plugin.
How to connect Zapier to a coming soon page?
- Log in to your Zapier account
- Create a Zap with the “Webhooks by Zapier” as the trigger app
- Configure it as a “catch hook”
- Under “View Webhook” you’ll see an URL – copy it
- Go to Settings -> Coming Soon PRO -> Autoresponders & Mailing Services
- Choose Zapier from “Select Emailing / Integration System” drop-down menu
- Paste the URL you copied in step #4
- Save changes
The following data is delivered with each trigger: email, name, site_name, site_url, user_ip, user_ua.