Setting up Universal Autoresponders
Although MailChimp is one of the most popular autoresponders, there are dozens of other popular options you can go for. So, if you’re not using MailChimp, don’t worry.
You can still connect any 3rd party autoresponder to Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode. This includes other autoresponders, webinars, CRMs, etc.
Set up a 3rd party autoresponder:
- Go to Settings -> Coming Soon PRO -> Autoresponders & Mailing Services
- Choose “Universal Autoresponder” option from the drop-down menu
- Log in to your 3rd party service of choice, find the HTML form and copy the entire code
- Get back to the plugin’s settings and paste the code into “AutoConfigure Autoresponder” field
- Click “Populate fields with detected values”
- Check all the fields and make modifications if needed
- Save changes
Form Action URL
Complete action URL, including the http or https prefix. If your HTML form is OK, it should be populated automatically.
If the form is not working try switching from POST to GET and vice versa. Usually, the Form Method will be visible from the HTML form your copy, and if everything’s ok, will be automatically populated once you click “Populate fields with detected values” button.
Email Field Name
Name of the form field that contains the email address. In most cases, it’s “email”.
Name Field Name
Name of the form field that contains the user’s name. In most cases, it’s “name” or “fname”.
Additional, fixed form data to send; ie the form ID. Please write it in URL format: field1=value1&field2=value2&field3=value3.
If you’re having issues with emailing systems enable debugging, open the coming soon page and test the form with some sample emails. Detailed debug information will be shown on the page.